I took the time to update wikipedia with some strange nuggets and it seems they have NOT been deleted or edited so lets take a look....footnote 
- Charles Lindbergh (attended 1913–1915)
- Oleg Alexandrovich Troyanovsky, Soviet ambassador to the United Nations
- William Zantzinger, convicted killer and subject of the Bob Dylan song, "The Lonesome Death of Hattie Carroll"
- Archibald Roosevelt (1912?), son of Theodore Roosevelt
- Malia Obama (2016) Daughter of President Barack Obama
- Sasha Obama Daughter of President Barack Obama
- Bill Nye (1973), television personality and scientist
- John Deutch (1956), Central Intelligence Agency Director, MIT professor
- Chelsea Clinton (1997), daughter of President Bill Clinton and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton
- Oteil Burbridge (1982), bassist for the Allman Brothers Band
Ian's father even wrote a book about prestigious Sidwell Friends...
- Sidwell Friends School is a highly selective Quaker school located in Bethesda, Maryland and Washington, D.C., offering pre-kindergarten through secondary school classes. Founded in 1883 by Thomas Sidwell, its motto is "Eluceat omnibus lux" (English: Let the light shine out from all), alluding to the Quaker concept of inner light. All Sidwell Friends students attend Quaker meeting for worship weekly, and middle school students begin every day with five minutes of silence.
As we read in the wiki data, Ian Mackay's father was coincidentally in the...JFK MOTORCADE during the assassination. He was on assignment from Washington and was in the press bus...
Harvard educated William is listed in the third sentence. Nice witness list.
Mr. Bills parents are quite a couple. To start with, Ian's grandfather (Williams father) was a gentleman named Milton Angus Mackaye...
We are going to kill two birds with one stone thanks to this Washington Poost obituary...(Ian calls it click bait so I'll call it poo.)
Lets start with the co-creator of marriage advice columns. It had to start somewhere. The funny thing is the character Paul Popenoe...
Paul Bowman Popenoe (October 16, 1888 – June 19, 1979) was an American agricultural explorer, eugenicist, influential advocate of the compulsory sterilization of the mentally ill and the mentally disabled, and the father of marriage counseling in the United States.
RED ALERT!!! EUGENICIST ON THE LOOSE!!! Was he one of the good guy eugenicists like Margaret Sanger or was he one of those bad types? Lets see....
|“||An elementary knowledge of the history of Africa, or the more recent and much-quoted example of Haiti, is sufficient to prove that the Negro's own social heritage is at a level far below that of the whites among whom he is living in the United States.... The Negro race is germinally lacking in the higher developments of intelligence.||”|
|“||One of the greatest dangers in the use of sterilization is that overzealous persons who have not thought through the subject will look at it as a cure-all, and apply it to all sorts of ends for which it is not adapted. It is only one of many measures the state can and must use to protect itself from [the human race's] deterioration.||”|
|“||[W]aste humanity taking waste land and thus not only contributing toward their own support, but also making over land that would otherwise be useless.||”|
- You will be interested to know that your work has played a powerful part in shaping the opinions of the group of intellectuals who are behind Hitler in this epoch-making program. Everywhere I sensed that their opinions have been tremendously stimulated by American thought and particularly by the work of the Human Betterment Foundation. I want you, my dear friend, to carry this thought with you for the rest of your life, that you have really jolted into action a great government of 60 million people. (quoted in Black 2003)
Well then, you be the judge. I'm just showing you the pieces....
Grandma Mackaye was the "mother" of advice columns with Paul Popenoe "father". AND The Nazi's really dug his work... Grandma Mackaye was also entrenched in "high society". A quick look at the https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cosmopolitan_Club_(New_York) we see some big names and some big folks...
Cosmopolitan Club is a private social club on the Upper East Side of Manhattan, New York City, New York, USA. Located at 122 East 66th Street, east of Park Avenue, it was founded as a women's club and remains a club exclusively for women to this day. Members have included Willa Cather, Ellen Glasgow, Eleanor Roosevelt, Jean Stafford, Helen Hayes, Pearl Buck, Marian Anderson, Margaret Mead, and Abby Aldrich Rockefeller.
Just to close things up on this piece of the puzzle, I would like to remind you that
"husband, Milton MacKaye, also a magazine writer, was an executive with the Office of War Information. She was a war correspondent in Europe for Reader's Digest and the Woman's Home Companion"The United States Office of War Information (OWI) was a United States government agency created during World War II to consolidate existing government information services and deliver propaganda both at home and abroad. OWI operated from June 1942 until September 1945. Through radio broadcasts, newspapers, posters, photographs, films and other forms of media, the OWI was the connection between the battlefront and civilian communities. The office also established several overseas branches, which launched a large-scale information and propaganda campaign abroad.
More to come...