Saturday, January 28, 2017

UnSpun 054 - Nino Teauneaux: Punk Rock and Social Engineering.....SORRY HANK(: I HAVE SOME QUESTIONS IF YOU HAVE TIME(: IF YOU POST A COMMENT ILL CONSIDER IT AN AUTOGRAPH AND CHERISH IT FOREVER...



JOHN FRUSCIANTE IS NOT DEAD... I CONFUSED HIM WITH HILLEL SLOVAK... AND A STATEMENT I SHOULD RESTATE...  ONE OF THE DESCENDANTS OF THE WEYMOUTH'S (TINA WEYMOUTH-TALKING HEADS) MARRIED THE SISTER OF HENRY POMEROY DAVIDSON OF SKULL AND BONES.   THE DESCENDANTS NAME WAS ANATOLE LE BRAZ...  In 1921 he married Mabel Davison of Manhattan, sister of the famed banker Henry P. Davison.  SORRY.  I WAS VERY NERVOUS AND I WILL GET MY SHIT TOGETHER NEXT TIME.

4 comments:

  1. How do I contact you directly to share my research on the DIY punk project?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will leave email once I know you are looking for it... Leave a comment and that will alert me and I will post it here for your eyes only I hope...Wicked doo. Rob Tyner is small potatoes...

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work Nino and all others. This research is virtually inexhaustible. I don't have the time but hopefully someone will start the work on the R&B and Funk scenes. Keep us posted of your work. Looking forward to seeing all the avenues that this goes down. Like Jan and Joe were saying on unspun we should all start making a presence at these events and blowing the whistle. Anyway, Just want to tell you thanks for all the work you do. Much Respect!

    ReplyDelete

U.N. Origins of Anarchist Cookbook

William Powell Jr, The author of the Anarchist Cookbook is the son of a United Nations press officer and founder of the U.N.  The An...